Friday, September 4, 2009

The Time I Bought Maternity Clothes

Actually just a shirt. And it was on accident.

Shade Clothing had a warehouse sale in August and I went. Everything was kind of crazy and some clothes were in plastic bags and some weren't. I opened a plastic bag and it was a white long undershirt. I didn't want an open bag, so I picked up another bag in the same box without reading the label.

When I got home, I realized it was a maternity shirt. So yeah, I guess the universe it telling me something.



On a some related note, I am scared of maternity clothes. I don't want to look frumpy, and I don't want to spend so much money on clothes I'll wear for no more than 5 months.

2 comments:

Charlie Down Under said...

I think the universe IS telling you something. And your going to have more than one baby, so you can save the clothes. :)

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing at bellybundles