Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Million Suns by Beth Revis


I loved the first book Across the Universe and this is a rare case where the sequel just got better. If you want a great YA book to read, these two are my recommendations.

It is still Sci-fi, but there is a dystopian twist. There is no love triangle, but there is still some teenage angst. Can you have a YA novel without it?

It is really hard to review this book without spoiling it. Just know that I was glued to the book the whole time with anticipation. Not anticipation where I am annoyed with the author. She reveals enough stuff at just the right time. And the ending was not disappointing, as most books that build up all the anticipation. My only complaint is that it ended too soon. But that is why it is a trilogy.

Read it!

0 comments: